• Work done as an intern At GSCC

    As an intern at GSCC, I worked as a content creator for their social media channels, specifically Facebook and Instagram. Over the course of 11 months, from March to December 2022, I developed and published engaging content that effectively promoted the company's brand and services. Through my work, I helped increase the company's online presence and engagement with its target audience.


    Here are some of the contents I have created. To find more contents, you can check Instagram account of GSCC and most the content posted from March to December 2022 have been created by me.

    Designs 













  • 0 commentaires:

    Enregistrer un commentaire

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

    Rechercher dans ce blog

    Fourni par Blogger.

    Archives du blog

    ADDRESS

    34, Casseus, Pacot, Port-Au-Prince

    EMAIL

    Jclesly00@Gmail.Com
    jlcheramy@iCloud.com

    TELEPHONE

    +509 33312309
    +509 48136741

    MOBILE

    00000000
    0000000